Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Public Defender Campaign Update



I hope that you have been following my campaign to be elected Public Defender of the 12th Judicial Circuit (Sarasota, Manatee and DeSoto counties). I believe that our Public Defender must provide leadership in the courtrooms and in the community. When you are deciding whom to support, please keep in mind:

--I am the only candidate who is qualified to prepare, litigate and supervise death penalty cases;

--I am the only candidate who is a board certified criminal trial attorney;

--I am the only candidate with experience training attorneys throughout the State of Florida;

--I am the only candidate who has received the Freedom Award for Public Service presented by the Sarasota branch of the NAACP, and the Jim Slater award for professionalism in the practice of criminal law.

I have devoted my entire professional life to the Public Defender's Office and to our community. Now I need your help to get elected. Would you please consider making a contribution to my campaign to help me tell others about my qualifications? You can go to my web-site right now, or mail a check to the Adam Tebrugge campaign, 2337 Ixora Avenue, Sarasota, Florida 34234. You can also forward this e-mail to anyone you think might be interested in my campaign. And finally, please tell your friends and neighbors and relatives:

"This November, Please Remember, Vote Adam Tebrugge, for Public Defender."

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to read this, and for all of your ongoing support.

Adam Tebrugge

Political Advertisement paid for and Approved by Adam Tebrugge, Democratic Candidate for Public Defender, 12th Circuit.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

see that Lavarello has a new site, or errr a re-construction of a site. Doesn't appear to be completed yet, but it looking pretty good for a Sheriff's candidacy site...

safersarasota.com

Unknown said...

Time to buy some Lavarello Gear!

http://www.cafepress.com/safersarasota

beverly a smith said...

I am new to Sarasota from Boston.
It seems to me that you are 'guilty until proven innocent' here. That the information of a crime is published far before an attorney is hired and any jury is picked. When all the information is in the newspaper, how is someone suppose to get a fair trial? A jury of his peers? Unprejudice?
Several months ago a junenile from Bradenton chose to not testify in court in fear of retaliation from the defendants sister. The junenile's (sp?)photograph and name was posted in the paper! Does the paper not have a responsiblity to protect citizens ?
I do not understand the way things are done around here.
beverly smith

Unknown said...

Dear Adam,

I realize that it is late, but if you would like me to wave a sign or help you in some other way, please let me know.

Good luck,

Jolley Siegwald